Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Change


We just had a software upgrade at the office.  At least, that's what the medical record software company said it was.  It was hard for me to call it an upgrade when they took away several functions and made a number of other things more difficult to do.

Of course, the key to an upgrade is that everything looks different.  Even if things work the same, it is important for the programmers to change some fonts, or the locations of certain buttons with each upgrade to keep me on my toes.

I wonder what the purpose behind these things is.  To fix things that weren't broken?  Or maybe, to show us that the programmers have really been working hard.

I know that there are many people who like changes -- for the sake of change.  It is one of the reasons that my bathroom is now a tan color and not blue.

I am not one of those people.  God is definitely not Someone who changes just to change.  His goals have remained the same since Adam and Eve were expelled from the Garden of Eden.  While the redemption of humans is a large goal, He desires no less.

Day in, day out, He works to bring His ends to pass.  And the will succeed.  For, there is no failure with the Almighty, nor any system's crash that can upset His plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment