Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Beginnings


I am many things.  A dad, a doctor, a hobbyist photographer, but one thing that I have enjoyed doing is writing.  Somehow, after a busy day, with not enough time to think about the people I have met and the things I have done, sitting down with a pen and ring bound note book helps me to find a little clarity.

It is funny that while I use computers all day long, documenting in our electronic health record at the office, when it comes to writing my thoughts down, it comes more easily with pen and paper.  I have tried to write at the computer, but it just doesn't work.

Anyway, this is the end of "the beginning,"  an introduction to my blogging attempt.  I trust that the thoughts I share about my walk with Jesus Christ, my family, work and devotions may be encouraging and thought provoking, for in the end, He is and always will be, the driving focus of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment